Friday, August 8, 2008

Sadness

Many people associate sad with tears. Some people associate that with heart. However, both are true. We can feel sad but show an unresponsive face. Some will have tears flowing out of their eyes and say that they are sad.

As for me, I need to swallow all my sadness at the moment. I think I've faced it, I guess so but I can't show that I am sad because it will make others sad. Do you think it's the right thing to do, the noble thing? I really have no clue.

I am sad but I can't show because if I do, I will be feeling self pity and don't want to work for the future. I have been feeling so for about a year and I think that I need to move on.

Do I need to stop contacting the person that cause be to feel sad as I think, forgetting will be easier. But, I also think that's the way to run from a problem.

How difficult to face your own 'feel' battle? Ask yourself when you face one....:)

No comments :