Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Too costly for a drink!


Thank God! It was over. The water drainage from my body due to food poisoning or should I say, “Ice poisoning” at the end, stop. 

Out of a good intention to make amend with my housemate who I had a disagreement over some silly misunderstanding, we went out for a tea. Well, to a well established cake house, one of Malaysia successful franchising branch in KB. I wanted to have the cake plus the chocolate ice drink with a lot of cream on top of it. The other two were Okay with hot drinks.

Feeling full and sleepy, I slept after Maghreb prayer. But by midnight, the stomach started to show its tantrum. Finally, the whole nights was spent waking-up and throwing-out while visiting the toilets in between and then get back to sleep, the cycle were repeated a few times. I guess the time that I’ve spent in the toilet that night was more than I did in a week.

But it was a good and well maintained restaurant, argued me. Even the mineral water cost so much.

Since I only had breakfast at home, without lunch, there should not be any other way that my stomach gets contaminated other than the ice drink. The other two friends were not affected and yet we had shared all the food. Thank God that they didn’t want to taste my drink with the yummy cream.

I shall make my drink at home next time. It is too dangerous to eat out too often even though for a good reason at a good place. You might get sue for nothing by your own mate if she thinks that you want to poison her after an argument! (^_~)

2 comments :

Al-Manar said...

It served you right taking so much ice not knowing how clean the water used by the ice factory. Come and have coconut water, guaranteed fresh, chilled in the fridge without ice cubes!

I would have loved to see your comments on my recent postings - thanks to your initiative. If you read those comments that followed, you would notice the welcome applause for any collaboration with a university. I could not mention names at this stage.

naba the mutant said...

Dear Pakcik....Hahaha! Indeed. I am guilty as charged. And I'll definitely ask for the coconut water during my next visit.

I'll see the comments right after this. :)