Wednesday, August 20, 2014

We are being watch...believe me!

Now I know that we are being watch, apart from the One up there. This is how the story goes.

It was an early morning surprised. Well, the morning was not so different from any other morning.  I was on my way to work with a big plastic bag, a garbage in the back bonnet. Mother had reminded me a few times to get them out of the kitchen as my cat was very fond of the plastic (because she thought something fishy was inside). So, I drove off with the plastic bag and made a detour to the garbage bin placed next to the main road. As I parked the car next to the bin, I saw a Mercedes benz car waiting for the red light on the other side of the road. I was admiring the car but can't see the driver clearly. The car was similar to the one own by a friend. Opened up the bonnet, I took the plastic bag out and went to the bin which was knocked down, lying on the ground, not in the upright position. I saw few other garbage bags were left around the bin on the ground. Since I was already there, it make no difference to just bend down a bit to see if the bin was empty and pushed in my plastic bag inside. When I turned around walking towards the car, I heard a car honked,  twice. I looked up and saw the driver of the Mercedes car gave me two thumb ups. I waved back initially thinking the driver was a friend. But then I realised from the driver's silhouette, he was not because my friend is a young woman, not a male.

Anyway,  I never thought anyone will take notice of me throwing away the garbage bag. But, those honks really made my morning.  A little appreciation of a little good deed is good as a morale booster.

Moral of the story,  we are under surveillance by another human being.  Remember to do good things,  always, then.

No comments :