Saturday, July 10, 2021

COVID-19 has been here for more than one and half year

I have to admit that I really missed this blog. It has been long enough to be away. 

I just want to highlight that today is the day the world has been fighting COVID-19 for over a year and a half. We can't see to win, although immunizations are out now. 

It's scary and pretty depressing, but again, we should pray for a better day ahead. I have heard that one country is eager to return to routine proceedings. 

Malaysia, I am not sure. The pattern of infection is quite staggering. Frontliners complain of exhaustion. Politics in Malaysia? It's a whole other series of stories. And MCO 3.0 affects families economically. The incidence of suicide is increasing. 

Well, we continue to pray for improvement soon, once COVID-19 goes down. 

#kitajagakita.  

No comments :