Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Articles in journals

Scientist have a very narrow sense of happiness, shall we say that? Probably not all but most of them are, not excluded me.
I am talking about articles or papers that published in the high impact factor journals. Being a student in a laboratory which very dedicated towards paper's publication, I can feel the pressure. We are push to come out with are data that will be used as a conclusion and submitted for publication. I am not complaining though.
As a junior scientist in my university back home, the number of papers surely one of the aspect that higher administration committee will used to evaluate if they wanted to apoint anyone to the higher position. But that's not my end target. It was just the satisfaction that I felt when I read my article online.
I love it when rewards come together with satisfaction. (*-*)

No comments :