Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer bitter

My dear journal,
Seems like the last spring really brought flu in mylife...(^-^).

Yesterday, I heard the biggest joke of mylife. Statement from a friend regarding me which is funny and yet proved that human being is bad if they are bad. Human can really be bad. How on earth people choose to be selfish and yet able to live their life through it. I just wish that she could see how affected me listening to her drama.

But then, I am also human, with heart. I never know how I can hate people overnight but I think she doesn't deserved me to be her friend anymore. Sweet and calm face can be a disguise. We will never know what someone soul is made off.

She even doesn't deserved the good life that she have now. But probably The All Mighty have something in store for her, in the future. I just think that she should be prepared. Life is like a circle. Sometimes you are up, other time you are at the bottom. Hope you can manage your own misery when the time comes. I might not be there to watch or to help you out. Hope you come out victory.

Sayonara!

No comments :