Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Preserverence

Life is tough. If I am not mistaken, there is one proverb, "When life get tougher, the tougher gets going". I don't know if I get the proverb correctly. I just don't care at the moment, not even to look in the Net. Life seems to be tough on me now.

How long can we show our tough side and try to get things work against all the oddness in the life? How can people get going? I don't like the life that I am living at the moment. I HATE it. But then again, when I take a look at all the hard work that I've endured to be here, I will wasted it all if I am going to give up.

I have no choice. It's either do or die. The tunnel is dark and hot. It produces some horrible sound when I passed by. For the moment, the end can be imagine but can't be seen. The walk have to be taken, alone and slowly but surely. I just need to get to the end of this. God, please make it quickly....

No comments :