Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mind the Attitudes

Well, I went to Mecca to perform the umrah. Came back here almost two weeks. I was happy that I did went there but I can't explained the reason behind it. Scorpio never really tell the whole truth when they explained something regarding their inner feeling. But please, it was never a lie, but only they can't reach for the correct sentences (or so I thought).

People always talk about serenity to be near His house but for me, the place had a sense of intimacy, like I belong to it. On top of that, it was very different from what I thought when I saw it in a picture or film.

Anyhow, nevermind about that.

Since coming back, I felt a bit tired and calm. Too calm that I began to panick but nothing happened, just the usual deep thinking Naba on work again.

Besides, the mind had stated to build a new set of attitudes.

Ready?!

From what I gather from reading the Al-Quran (translational of course!), if God wanted to do something, He will, with all His might.

So, if He had decided something good will happen, it will, and vice versa if it is something bad. My point is that I need not worry too much. Let's leave it all to the All Mighty. We just do our job as best we could, pray that it will turn out to be good at the end of the day (as we want it to be) then leave it to Him.

No comments :