Monday, September 3, 2012

Loss and found


Many things took place for the past few months of my absent in this world of net. The body and soul were going places and so some of my things.

Early Ramadan, my house was broken into. Unfortunately, they took all the things that I cherish from Japan and fortunately, I was not at home.

As fates have it, my mom was there the whole ten days with me to lend her shoulders. Then, at the end of Ramadan I received good news; the national science grant was granted.

Life is like that, simply compelling.

I believe that we human will be tested and tried by Him till the end of the day. 

3 comments :

Al-Manar said...

You are back. What does that grant mean to you?

naba the mutant said...

I can't leave this place for too long. Missing you and everyone. It's like coming home....

The grant was for a research project whom my Syrian student is currently working on. Hopefully, this grant can help him to finish his study and we can get a product out of it, a health based product, insyaAllah. Considering the war that happen in his hometown back in Syria, this is good for him.

si.ra said...

patah tumbuh hilang berganti kak Na! kumpul2 duit mai japan semula, ganti mana yg hilang. huhuhuuh
apapun, sabarlah!