Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year 2013

I am happy to finally have a morning for myself. Life have been hectic but I am not complaining because that's is life. Anyway, as human, we usually take things for granted and only appreciate those luxuries when they are gone.

          Quiet morning with birds singing and green trees lookout over the glass window are the little things that I am enjoying at the moment.

          I thank God for the passed lovely 2012 and looking forward for 2013. Wishing everyone Happy New Year and may all the wishes come true. \(^_^)/

3 comments :

Al-Manar said...

Of course I wish you a happy and a much more fulfilling new year. Forget the past problems and look ahead with optimism.

naba the mutant said...

Thank you Pakcik Hassan...I wish you and Makcik are wonderful life ahead...:)

si.ra said...

akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!
lamanya tak jengok blog ini!