Saturday, July 26, 2014

Missing him always

I missed him so much!

Few years ago, he went on to meet his Maker. And that fateful day still plays I my mind until now. The day which we thought as just another day of him to be in the ICU. After a week,  his vital sign was getting better though he was not yet coming out of the comatose state. It was also a week into Ramadan and we were breaking fast at the hospital, just outside the unit. And on that day, I had decided that I would go home instead of my mother to prepare the breakfast's meal. Thus, I reached by his side about two minutes late.

I am his daughter,  how would I ever forget that.

He was misdiagnosed for having diarrhea. Admitted when one of the doctors whose he visited and suggested that he might had something else. I just arrived in the hospital, early morning, and then I saw a pool of blood stained his bed sheet. He was thinking that he just defecated. That afternoon,  he was induced into comatose state. That was the last time I saw him 'alive' and then five days later, he breath his last.

But, I just missed not having him around, really. He is with me everyday, all the time. How? Because,  he is always with my prayer. I pray for him and my mother well being every day.

Who am I without them? They give me their world so that I can have mine. I love them, God! Please give them heaven for that. Ameen.

No comments :