Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hectic end

Last week had been a very hectic week with me trying to wrapped up the data for an article, had to contend with the rewriting and comments from fellow teachers and finally submitting trough the net. One can sometimes perplexes with the easiness of using net but at the same time the difficulties of using so many buttons to do a thing.

Anyway, as the end line consumer, one need to be grateful for whatever technologies provided. If only I was an entrepreneur, then it is something else altogether.

But, I digress.

The hectic world finally came to an end. As expected, a new request came from the datuk. He wanted me to do some more study, for him.

As usual, I relentless but gave in at the end, but with one condition, the new teacher will be the main researcher. It has to be her research, I am only helping. The verdict, a meeting between the 3 of us this coming Monday.

Today, I am off to another picnic session celebrating (or more of finishing the collected money) the end of soccer game tournament that we organized last May. It is going to be a fish and seafood (with a bit of lamb meat burger throw-in) in the menu.

While I am writing this, I am actually waiting for Shima's family. She'll be here any minutes. Sayonara!

No comments :