Wednesday, September 1, 2010

End of life...

Life flies as fast as time and it will never return to the same start anymore, never. The end of life means death and it wait for no body, that’s what I learned yesterday.

Many times my posts touched about the death of the close ones in my big fat family but, so far, death only took away the elders. However, yesterday, I was snap back to the reality which reminds me one thing that I should always remember, death was never afar.

Around 6.30 pm yesterday, the cousin, single man, in his early 40’s, succumbed to stroke.

He was not always around for his work took him away but once awhile he made his way to heart of the family. His mother, the fragile Mak Lang, just lost her husband last year and now it was her son.

I can’t imagine the pain any parents would adhere to lay their child to the grave.

From Allah we come, to Him we’ll return.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your cousin's passing. It's regretful that sometimes it takes a wake-up call like this to tell us that life is so short and we should not waste it needlessly. *sigh* I hope that you are ok. He has gone to a better place. God loves him more.

naba the mutant said...

Thanks...I am ok, just that his passing was least expected; since the Eid celebration is just around the corner, he was planning to organized the family gathering for this year and even talking about coming back earlier for that...this chain of reactions was really depressing for some. In short, everybody seemed to be taken aback...