Sunday, January 23, 2011

A simple me

I am not an angel and not even having a tiny angel-like personality. But I would like to believe that I am not dreadful either. Preferably, I would settle for an average human being, neither good nor bad.

Thus, I do have limit. Please never underestimate my anger or the patience. At the moment, I am trying the best to be the better person.

I wish I have all the courage to say, “I am done with you!” But then again, there is a small voice keeps insisting on the value of a relationship.

I wish that life could be a little simpler.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling better now. May the year of the Rabbit bless you with all the things that you are wishing for.

naba the mutant said...

Thank you...and I wish the same to you, plus get well soon!