Thursday, September 11, 2014

Facebook page's idiot- part II

And so, after I've spent USD17 on my Facebook page, I had made my first USD10 selling online, today! Although I need to find another USD7 to cover the loss, my offline sales will do that in the meantime.

I got on into the 'Like' agenda and paid USD1 per day for seven days. It gets me around 500 likes, but with no purchase, only 'Like'. They really deliver whatever that I've asked for. Thus, I made another advertisement to get more people engaged, hoping for an increase in sale. I got two online inquiries, but win only one. So far, that was how the story went.

I won't give up so easily. This is a good challenge, especially on something that I have never ever done before. I need to be more focus, alert and organized. Loving this period so much!


1 comment :

Al-Manar said...

I had problems with my computer. As advised by an expert I had the computer reformatted. I was not told that in the process I lost my list of favourites - yours included! The sad part is losing your CV. I will probably email you and get you to brief me your backgrounds again.

Now I stumbled on you somewhere. Have you gone into business. I wonder where you spent your Hari Raya.

If only you drop at my website now anf then I wpould be reminded to drop here. I make it a point to return my visitors' call at Almanar.