Thursday, November 6, 2014

Angry demon won!

I lost myself yesterday morning, losing a battle to curb my anger. And the person who took it was a girl who has been working for 3 years, but to put it simple, she can just walk away from all the work that she is doing at the moment and no one will feel like missing her.

She was too much!

But it is me who is on the losing side. I am a professional, should act professionally even with unprofessional person. To add salt to my bruised ego, I have been fighting this battle with my angry demon for quite sometime. The angry me only comes out in front of few best friends. Officemates never see my angry avatar, and they doubt it when I say that I am angry because I never shout. I will just talk to them in a straight face.

Yesterday, I did shout. Thank God, however, I was just thinking of struggling her, seconds before I stop short thinking that it can be a police report, when she answered me back.

God! It is really dangerous working when our body is too weak (I was having fever yesterday, but need to come because of running for a dateline), because the patience that one have might be too thin at that time.

No comments :