Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Missing the blogging activities

Blogging and blog hoping are now one of my favourite activities beside reading books. But then the current life as a student took most of my time and mind away from my usual self. Hence, I was not able to indulge much of my time doing those two. I missed both dearly.

Since I came back from Niigata, there are two important things in my mind; the data that need to be prepared for paper publication and the coming Hari Raya program. Short discussion over my project in Niigata led the Prof. to agree that I can published soon and started writing now. However, as usual there are a couple of experiments that need to be done. One of them is western blotting for LAMP-2 protein. As the antibody will only reached here the earliest end of next week, then nothing much to do at the moment but wait. In the mean time, I was asked to start writing and putting up figures for a proceeding paper. The dateline for my beloved Prof is end of October 1st week. Not long considering next week there will be three days of holiday starting from Monday.

The holiday remind me of end of Ramadhan and our plan to organize a get together at my house after Hari Raya prayer at the mosque. The recent statistics showed that there will be around 30 guests will be attending the Hari Raya party. Butterflies have been flying in my stomach thinking about the party. I plan to cook Mee Rebus Utara but not sure how it will turn out. Like my mother always do, pray for the best.

I feel happy because the Hari Raya fall (most probably) on Sunday. Then we will have makan-makan. Every year for the last two years, it was on weekday. Nothing much can be arranged then.

But, there is something like a small stone in my shoe keep irritating my thought beside the happiness of celebrating Hari Raya. A person, not a significant one but because we live here in small Malaysian community the effect is still relevant. I will pray that God will show some mercy on our community here and let the cold war end or just vanish. I can't say that I am 100% right all the time. People make mistakes. We look into ourselves and try to correct our handling in the future to not repeat the same mistakes. Fail to understand and always blaming others will only alienated us from other people. This happened to a person here. Wish that this person will understand reasons people are avoiding themselves from her.

Anyhow, I will try my best to spend time writing about Niigata and also the coming Hari Raya plan. I miss lemang. (^-^)

1 comment :

si.ra said...

ala siannya dia dh rindu lemang...huhuh la ni dh ada lemang segera la kna..dlm plastik aja..xsama la 100% mcm yg dbakaq dlm buluh tu tp okla kalo stakay nk hilgkan rindu tuh..nanti sy bawak na..lemang n ketupat pulut segera.heheh