Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Plan for my chilie plants

Out of the 16 plants, only one had been transferred to a bigger pot. Actually two of them in a pot. They have grow rather well and today I can see the small buds coming out from the stem. I just pray that the buds will eventually turn themselves into some lovely chilies. I have a good plan for them, the timing is just chodo-ii (just nice).

The Hari Raya is coming soon. As not many of us is around for the Eid (many undergraduate students went back to Malaysia as now is the semester holidays), so I have volunteered to have the celebration at my place. It is not big place but enough for about 10 to 15 people at one time. Just comfortable. Back to the plan, I think I want to serve Mee Rebus Utara for them and usually it is garnished with the red chillies. I can used my hard labour chilies from the garden in the balcony.

Cheers to the good life!

3 comments :

~srar~ said...

wahhh...eloknya nmpak pokok cabai tuh...dh berbunga tuh..tahniah2.tgn hijau jugak rupanya nih..heehh..

naba the mutant said...

kita kan memang minat ijau...ingat lg keta hijau impian kita tu....hahaha!

~srar~ said...

hehehh.ingat lg tuh...sy dh dpt dah keta hijau..wpon xlawa n tak mahal, sy dah dpt! kak na bila lagi? heehh