Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Best Italian restaurant in Tokushima - Sugattiii Pizzaria Trattoria

I may not actively updating the blog. It was just a state where I can't think of anything to write. Nevertheless, life is as active as usual. Many things happened for the last weeks, sad, bad and happy and lucky.

Just yesterday the lab's members and a number of undergrad students had a party celebrating the end of international symposium that we held last July. I like that Italian restaurant and Akamatsu sensei went a great length to change two dishes so that I can had mine while they had chicken and beef (the restaurant especially replace my menu with ika and hotate). The crab spaghetti is the best, I think and so the pizzas. The pizzas were fresh out from oven, hot and just nice. Much better than Pizza *ut! ;)

Though Yao san, Chen san and me took almost 40 minutes by bicycles to go to that place, it worth the journey. I had the good time chatting with Kekko san, my Professor's wife. She was as sporty as her usual self. Bright and cheerful though her age is coming to 64 soon. The truth is she look younger and healtier then most Malaysian women at her age.

Anyhow, I did not take any picture last night. I prefer to keep the memory alive in my imaginative mind. (Though the truth was I did not bring my camera). Sigh!

No comments :