Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The scorpio in me

The past two weeks had been the very interesting weeks, an emotional roller-coster rides for me. I never thought that I could get very upset and set a stage for my own performances. But then again, I did just that.

I felt very emotional one day and very disturbed with a few persons, as if I was an easy target and easily manipulated. It's either I misled people or people misjudged me; one thing led to another and at the end, my final act, an outbursted where I dropped a few diamond tears in front of my prof in his office.

Kalau orang Jepun tak suka orang asing, jangan suruh orang asing datang sini.

But he had nothing to do with the it. Since I have nobody to let out my frustration, so I poured it on him. Pity him. :)

The last stroke that hit my button had everything to do with mice, anyway! Pity me! Sigh!

No comments :