Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Lalanews in Lalaland with Ila...

On August the first, last week-end; I was in Lalaland with Ila. Both of us were amongst the ones crowding the place and making the owner richer by the tiniest percent. But that was not the point; we were having the summer blast under the shining sun on this land of arising Sun as if no one mind to be broiled alive by the heat. The grandeur of the place with the majestic building signature of Lalaworld with familiar background music playing non-stop sent both of us to the world of cartoon.

Regardless, it was not the only thing that made my heart jump in and out that day.

There were 2 missed called of 15 minutes apart, 2 voice messages from the dearest datuk.

The first voice mail asking me to go to the lab, more discussion on the will be written article; he was pushing the limit of the regulation for my sake but enough to sully the atmosphere of that moment.

I can’t go. I was in the Lalaland.

The heart beats and I was adamant of not going no matter the reason.

Move to his second voice mail, I heard a word, ‘Accepted’. The article that I wrote for a journal was accepted for publication and therefore, no need for me to write another one. No need to meet him!

Out of sudden, he was my life saviour. Two calls of 15 minutes apart.

The day was really the Day, a Lalanews, with Ila in Lalaland.

2 comments :

si.ra said...

tahniah3 lagi sekali! jelesnya!

naba the mutant said...

timasih!!!!! dan usaha jugak hingga sukses! :)