Monday, August 16, 2010

The real deal....

There he was, wading through the crowd while taking a peek at the seat number on the tickets at hand. Alone, by the way. I was curious, thinking about his wife. Standing at the upper end of the stairs in front of the city hall, I waved at him. Ten second later, his eyes catched me and saw the sheepish smiled. I brushed it off, the fasting me said that it was too much to indulge at that moment. I simply signaled him the right entrance out of the four in front of us before walking down the stairs to join him. Curiosity took the better of me and I asked about his wife, who he said when to pick the dinner boxes. Later, Nagata sensei joined us, coming along with J's family; daughter, father and mother. He then insisted that the rest of us to go in first and he would waited for the wife. At the end, it was a real deal. The much waited Awa odori started.



No comments :