Thursday, August 12, 2010

A little too early.....(Awa Odori festival 2010)

I should have spanked myself hard just now and then laughed out loud to cover the silliness. The fact is, I don't know what have gotten into me, perhaps a little too much rest a.k.a sleep?

This afternoon, after preparing chicken tika masala using sauce which was brought by Ina last time she visited me, off I cycled to the Tokushima Station. Besides making a stop at the Jupiter shop to get some international food items; i.e., my favourite tortilla crackers, the main reason was to join datuk, his better half, and their entourages watching Awa dancing - a special dance during Awa odori festival – which was a famous summer dancing festival of Tokushima. Well, I made my way to the entrance as we had agreed previously and after waited for a while, I called his mobile phone. Can you guess the embarrassment I caused myself when he said the date would be tomorrow afternoon, not today?

Oh! This event had brushed my egoistic self and blew away any subsistence of the proud me. *At this point, I started rolling my eyes.*

Not to waste the day, I walked around strolling the bicycle, taking pictures here and there before came home for iftar.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

This looks like great fun. And the weather looks perfect for a day out. Look forward to more pictures tmr. *laughs* Enjoy!!!!

naba the mutant said...

Lol! I still can't believe myself...

Considering the arrangement that I made not to miss the appointment....and yet, it missed me....hahaha!

Yeah! At least I can shoot for more photos....*rolling my eyes**sigh*

Nana said...

Salam Che Na...
At least gambar2 semua tu tak blur betul tak? Terang benderang semua tu!
Kalau gi malam, bertuah dapat gambar clear camni.(urut dada, sabar...sabar) hehehe
Kami ingat nak pergi awal gak...tapi larat ke tak ya, sebelum berbuka? Tengoklah nanti...
Selamat berbuka!

naba the mutant said...

Hi Adi...Looking at the bright side, mmg bagus pi awal2, senang nak snap....hehehe! But, if thinking about going to meet him today, wah! malunya. Dia pulak akan senyum2 dan komen psl kes terawal ni.
Tp kena pi sblm berbuka lah....dan cabaran pun banyak esp. bau2 mknn dr gerai2....hehehe!

si.ra said...

ni mesti kes terlebih excited utk join LAST awa odori ni ya..maklumlah, dah nk balik..waaaaaaa

naba the mutant said...

ah!...mcm tau2 ja Ila nih...mmg ada sedikit unsur2 terLEBIH excited tu....*malunya*