Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A garden full of love

Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.
                                                                                                                                         Helen Keller

I am delighted to have her around. Getting to know someone is a process of understanding oneself. I am not doing a favor for her, but instead of myself. She is like a reflection of a younger me, got overwhelmed by this world that countless times left me helpless. At times, I was left wondering of my existence and purposes, till one day that I realized, enough is enough! I may let the water run over me or I just keep paddling the boat to stay afloat. 

The journey in this world has never been easy. It will never be easy. That is not the reason we are here, to live an easy life. One has to search for their purpose. I have found mine. 

She is a wandering soul and sometimes, when I saw her like that, my heart shrank with pain. I wish I could do a lot more for her. 

I wish I could be a garden full of roses for her. 

No comments :