Monday, January 12, 2015

New year and new post!

Bigger responsibility means that we have less time in hand. And people thought that young individuals don't have an opinion.

Those are two things that I have in mind right now.

I was elected by my colleagues to take care deputy office for a year. Thus, last two weeks, my works began. But the original one didn't want to move out of the office yet, which left me with no choice but to work from my office. I don't mind because I would prefer my current office better. But, meeting after meeting made me tired, mentally and physically. Yesterday, I skipped breakfast and lunch. Thank God, Masi joined me for a dinner, a proper one.

And then, my acting chief of staff question my decision to have a meeting. Come on! It's January and we are supposed to prepare for 2015. No meeting means no preparation for the whole year to come. I am not new to the school and I know my job!

But, we are all human. We forgive, forget and move on!

Happy New Year 2015. All the best!

No comments :