Thursday, January 15, 2015

Adapting

Added responsibilities mean less hours for myself. On top of that, my best friend, Ina, who just started working after 3 months of maternity leave asked me to accompany her and her new baby at night, sleepover at her house, three times per weeks. And another less time with Maru. 

So, these activities have gone on since past two weeks. 

Although I enjoy doing all these because they limits my alone time, but my sleep patterns as well as my eating patterns have changed. Any changes will surely need some adaptation. 

I am adapting. 

Hope that my mood remains calm, placid and compose during the period.

3 comments :

Al-Manar said...

You cannot go on doing welfare work. Do something for yourself, your corrent and future.

You have not been back because of flood and road conditions. Where I am we experience the rain but not the flood, being closer to the sea. Is there a chance of visiting KT in the near future? Let us know

naba the mutant said...

I can't just say no to a friend who is in need... But, maybe she will be fine after a month or two

I will visit u one day

naba the mutant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.