Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Love her anyway

A decision had been made, about sometimes ago. I will live my life in an objective, my lifetime objective. There will be no other way for it. 

As for love, I will give in, full heartedly. I will never make any queries and ask anything back or have any expectation. I will love anything, anyone or any conditions. Love will be my biggest quest of living my life. And all those are for one objective. A reason that worth everything that I thought I owned, but it was given. 

I just fall in love with this one person, who is lovely outside but fragile inside. But I will love her anyway, because she is my responsibility as another human being and as a sister. I know that it will be a big task, but she is here because He wants it that way. 

No comments :