Sunday, February 1, 2015

A false alarm

Life has taken a lot of twist and turn since 24th December 2014, where the big flood or also known as the "River Tsunami" affected the whole Kelantan, and only two districts were spared. I can't actually straighten my feeling and compartmentalised it, for my own sake. By doing that, I can help overcome the overwhelming feeling. People need to do what it takes  in order to survive, and it is my surviving skills.

Yesterday, I sent Maru to the clinics and boarded her in because she has an infection in her left eye. Hoping that she will get better soon, especially with her being very choosy about eating. Well, she has a strong string attached to my heart because I felt like losing something when she was not around last night. Oh! My! With many things running around my mind, I just hope that my blood pressure doesn't suddenly jump up. That's one of the reasons I asked Ezah for blood pressure testing this afternoon when out of sudden I felt a rushed of heat around my my shoulders to the ears. Thank God, that was only a false alarm. Probably because of the new computer table.

1 comment :

Al-Manar said...

I think you know too much about body system, its strength and weakness. When some very little thing goes out of place, something very trivial to human like me, you get all shook up for nothing. I am sure you will say I know nothing and have better keep quiet and not trying to be smart.