Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I love day

I'm in love with life. Each and every day, I find new things to be loved about.  I find that people are interesting. I can love a person without any condition attached. And I love myself, by not losing me under any circumstances.

I love my best friend who is thinking of me she is in need. I love my other best friend who is willing to me mumbles in frustration, though she was busy handling her kids bathing, and that too through phone.

I love to listen to good news from hom.  My uncle who just came back from a medical check up told me that his condition is alright, nothing to worry.

I love that Noza thinks that I can help her, and I love to help.

I can't stop writing about my lovely day, but since I am still having a lot to do, I need to stop anyway.

2 comments :

Al-Manar said...

This lots and lots of love worry me a little. HE loves us all.

naba the mutant said...

Don't worry, Pakcik. I am healthy and eating well... Hehehe!