Friday, February 13, 2015

I am quitting

Everytime this happens, I always try to convince myself that I should be the one with the big heart. I shall be mature enough to let bygone be bygone and forgive, then forget.

But now, I am not sure if I should be continuing doing, for my own sake. I want to be happy and stress free. I want to be in love with my life, from every angle. I want to be able to smile wholeheartedly.

Life could be so mysterious that, sometimes I feel so dumbfounded, cannot go anywhere or make any decision because all the directions left me with little choices in being me. I am angry, but can't express it because I don't like the after-angry feeling. I am not satisfied, but I can't express it because I know that it will make me look stupid, or I think that I look stupid. Patience and tomorrow, is my only savior. But then again, these two take time and they are killing me.

I wish that I don't have to go through this anymore. I am quitting from this relationship. I gave-up!

2 comments :

Al-Manar said...

I worry if I cannot carry on with what I love to do now. I pray and look ahead convinced that nothing can change what has been destined to be my lot. It is simply our trust in HIM

naba the mutant said...

There are things that I can't do, although I love to do it. Before the thought of losing them consume me, it is better that I leave them for good. If it is destined for me, they will be mine.