Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The day I was born years ago.....

Nothing to shout about of my birthday. And today, instead of celebrating, I will be doing another mice operations the whole day, for the second consequative day. Yeah! What can I expect? I am a student anyway. (^_^)

However, the best thing about celebrating my birthday is that at this time of the year, I will again have a chance to analyze the life, my life. I have been living this life wonderfully, have a good health, best family and relatives and friends. Looking back at my past years of living, there were many stages of life which taught me the meaning of love, hardship, endurance and success. The stages of experiences did made me who I am today. Thus, now I am seeing the world from a different perspective and it may again change in the next coming years. I wish that there will be many for me to see, witness, embrace and celebrate in the coming year.


In short, I am glad for everythings. Thank God!









I love me, me, me....pls pardon my narcicissm

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dear che na... may the blessing of Allah will always be with you :)

naba the mutant said...

thanks ijan...may Allah bless us. And may we succeed in our journey to seek life, here and hereafter.

ila said...

hepi birthday!!!! semoga hepi2 slalu!!! jgn tension2 sgt, nanti rambut lagi kurang!!!!hehhe