Monday, November 9, 2009

Horoscope of me?

I am one of the girls who love to read the horoscope. Yeah, it is unacceptable to believe in astrology (scientist?!) but anyway, I  was never one of the believers. It was just for fun because now and then, it provides me with a good remembrance about my own self. Occasionally the horoscope will go like; ‘You should not expect that everyone is looking at things the same way as you do’. And in my opinion, it is good because it jog my memory of my old me.

If people know me well, they will also know that I am technically a possessive type of person, my personal characteristic that I hate so much. Up until one point, I tried to detach my life from things or people around me because I was afraid of the consequences. But I guess ignoring the personality and wish that it will just fly away will do nothing good. I need a reminder, so that I could control the trait. That’s the reason I read the horoscope, to strike a chord. Nevertheless, it usually can be disregard if it read like something similar to the next line; ‘You will receive a certain amount of money from your close relative.’ By the way, I am quite a narcissist, please pardon me for that.

I love me, me, me, me......

No comments :