Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The experiment

One thing that I love about doing the experiment, we can repeat the process until succeeds, that’s the spirit. And as Einstein said, “Doing the same thing over and over but expect a different result is stupid”.

In research, we repeat the experiments but each time, we will use a slightly different technique. And these processes of repeating the similar experiments have benefited the human race, e.g. to be able to write at night under the 'bright electric light' was end result the repeatable work of Thomas Alva Edison.

So, if a colleague ask me to just simply let go of something, I will have to say, ‘I need to digest this because I believe that once I understands the processes, will also understand what when wrong, thus it can be accepted and finally, I can let it go. If I want to repeat this, I will not take the same route again.’

The churning processes take time but in the near future, I shall try to make it easier and faster. I could use Sis Naz advice; take it easy and one step at a time. Am I right? Or I got it wrong again? Hehehe!

2 comments :

ijan said...

Salam Che Na,
re-search and re-search again and again :)

naba the mutant said...

Ya Ijan...never ending story....:)