Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let love rise above all

As far as human history or legend is remembered, love is always a part of the story, be it victory or tragedy. The opening of 2009 was a tragedy, besides the economic downturn, when we can see death of innocent people of Palestine because there is another war at Gaza. I wouldn't want to indulge myself on the right or wrong of this war. There are many opinions, many wishes and many deaths. And yet, it's currently still haunting the lives of anyone involved in the war. This is definitely the gloomy post to start the year. Whatever it is, for the people who create this war, I believe life is meaningless for them. I can’t see love but I can't say much because I’ve never ever live in their shoes.

I did some searches and came across a few hatred posts in some Yahoo website, showing unresolved differences amid the two communities, Israelis and Palestines. I think it is impossible to say that there will be peace in Middle East. They did not understand each other and thus, I can say that probably there is no love or even respect.

On the other hand, it was sad that some other people who do not understand the conflicts blame the religions. How on earth can we blame the mother who gives birth to a criminal? Both parties are actually defending their own so called countries. Religion is nothing to do with it.

At the end, I wish there will be some mercy from the Israel side to allow help such as medicine, treatment and foods to reach the needy or victims. I can only pray that this war will end as soon as possible. My heart stops for a second today when I saw a picture of a child head under the rumble of her house. I dare not to have any more imagination.

No comments :