Saturday, January 3, 2009

Taking out the stress

Different people have different way of living their own life, especially of handling the stress. In criminal behavioural analysis, it is believe that for some serial killer or rapist, it is the stress that could trigger the act. It could be the first or secondary factor that submit to the crime. The first crime is the most powerful because it can lift the stress and boost the good feeling and thus the criminal will repeated the act to find the solace in the feeling. Because of that knowing to handle to stress is as important as knowing how to live one life.

As for normal people like me who happen to love shopping, I do it whenever I have money. If not window shopping or helping others do the shopping can help a lot. What I am saying is that one of the reasons I am here in Kobe for the new year is to help me easing the pressure having to live in the laboratory all year long. Taking days off just and hop around to find things to buy is great. It was a great day on the first of January here. Su and I went again to the Factory Outlet in Tarumi. The weather was cold, maybe around 5 degrees Celsius but it did not hamper the new year mood as the crowd gathered and even queued just to take a look at the clothes, shoes, bags and equipments. I bought few things for the family back home.


Surini graciously posing for the camera before the 'hunting' begins.
This post could be a way for me to 'unconsciously' justify my act of finishing 1/4 of the scholarship money for this month. Huh! (I could be criminal in the making if not for the shopping activities though the money in the bank are depleting).

No comments :