Monday, January 26, 2009

Lovey dovey

I would like to say that as far as I am concern, it is not worth to love a person wholeheartedly. That's my finding. Huh! (The conclusion of life thesis writing).

Probably I would sound cynical or people may guest that I was just falling out of love. The truth is non of the above. I just think no matter how much we love a person, love is worth as it is. Loving means that we are indeed open for an option to be hurt. And the amount of hurt that we can imagine is as much as the amount of love that we have provided. The cut short the long story, love without any expectation of love in return is the safest way to love anybody. Or we can say a one way love.

I pray that I would see you in heaven. Walking down besides me along the sea. Take my hand and warm my heart, smiles and make my day. There is no word but I can feel love. I just want to say that I miss u!

No comments :