Friday, January 23, 2009

Under the rubble of my own thinking

There are two things in Japan that have the ability to send me back into my own world of darkness; coldness of the weather and tons of work in the laboratory. Starting from the end of December last year, I told myself that I would be ready for the workload that I would put myself on. However, the bitterness of winter suddenly had taken me by surprised and I was left doing all the thinking (while working). The memories and analysis keep coming and going and at the end I tend to be depressed. The depressing moment was a little bit bearable this time around for I am planning to take almost one month holidays in Malaysia. Thinking and imagining me taking the flight back home will always do good by elevating my spirit. Ah! By the way, I have had the green light from my beloved professor for the holidays. Thus, it was one of the good thing that straighten my mood.

My depression anyhow was nothing compared to the feeling that people of Gaza experienced at the moment. Based on the newspaper reports, the children and women were killed blindly during the war. I could only pray that God will instilled something good into the heart of soldiers who did the killing. I am at loss of words!

No comments :