Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sound of pain - I

It was a sunny day in the winter. Clock was ticking in the next room but I could hear it, because it was drop dead silence. No, it was not the clock that was ticking, it was sound of my heart. I realized it at that moment that something was not right with me. I could see people walking passing me and talking to each other but there was quiet all over. It was like in a dream. Am I dreaming?

I was sitting on a right side of a sofa, facing another wall in an alley of a long hall. I saw two peoples talking, a child running and a few men rushing out of a room going somewhere, I guess. I can’t make any senses of what were happening as I can’t hear anything. Suddenly, there was a terrible sound from inside of my ears. I closed my ears with both of hands. It did not stop. I can’t stand it. The last thing I remember was a black curtain.

No comments :