Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mirror and I

Dear miss diary,

Today morning, or more accurately, just now, something outrages took place. Never in my life I looked up myself in the mirror for more than 10 minutes. But just now, I even had time to think that I should be more slimmer so that my face will look better. ROL!

Probably having everyone around me tying a knot and my future is just rosolved around career leave me a little unsecured. This is something new to me.

I never talked about my marriage at length with anybody besides the lucky few. Not even with my mother until up to one point she even asked me if I have any intention to marry. After that I open up myself a little bit to her. Yes, I am not very open about my life to just anyone. People will tend to take me as what they see; cool, tomboyish and nothing interest me beside knowledge. And it is not my style to change people perspective about me. I will never go overboard to impress people unless if I wanted to get the job done, or to get the job. Heh!

But once people get to know me, deeply, they can even read my expressions and I am like an open book. Not many people are able to do that. One of them is Yati. She's getting married this coming Friday. I am so happy for her. She's like my mind's reader and she love her ability to predict people, especially when reading her ex-boss.

Anyhow, this post is about me and my marriage. I don't want to get married just because everyone else is getting married. I want it to be because a 'jodoh' has come. I want it because God has it for me not because of I have to. Freedom is my nature and I love to be with the person who I love and he love me. I want to be married with a person who will accept me as I will accept him, the good and the bad. It is too unbelievable to believe that this can exist, but I believe so. I believe that God create me a soul mate and he has to be somewhere in any corner of earth. I believe Him because He said that human are born in pairs. I am looking for mine.

Wow! What this mirror had done to me in this lovely morning? (*_*)

No comments :