Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I have a dream!

I have been doing nothing that can really be called 'important' lately.

The reason, as usual, I am in the middle of a battle of me against Me. We have been doing a lot of reasoning, the focus was on the future. It started somewhere early this month, 'pop', there was an idea of straightening my life in term of financial and official affairs.

To say the least, I never indulge myself thinking about my next life plan. It was always life on the run for a short term projection and long term; the blueprint of everything was up there in the box of my brain. Rarely in my life any plan was jotted down on a piece of paper.

But as one can always do something for the better of oneself because as I realized, the life agendas are getting bigger by day but the number of my age keep increasing. Thus, I am intending to be one who plan. I hope to minimize the war of my mind by putting any plan in written somewhere so that it can be obtainable in the anticipated time frame. Thinking a lot sometimes take a lot of time to get something done.

It is sort of having an aim, design the way to achieve, follow the scheme but if it does not happen as expected, I will re-engineer the process in a short notice. I call it a flexible outline. The final point is to get all my many dreams to become realties while I still alive or if not, someone can take care of it. But I do not plan to be so hard on myself because life is always unexpected, and by the way, what is life if one cannot enjoy it.

And for a start, I got my self a planner last week. What a way to excuse myself of going out for shopping? *wink* Thanks Mirza!

No comments :