Monday, June 23, 2014

Find the formula to be better....

Whatever others think of me, I will always say that I am not born to be this 'positive'. It is just that I read a lot when I was young and miserable and found a formula. Besides, I am readily believe in anything that I read because at that moment the way out of that sadness is my only focus.

I still remember one article in a local newspaper which discussed about low self esteemed personality. This type of personality will never even look at the mirror and never acknowledge themselves if they happened to see their own image. It then clicked me that I was the person discussed. The article also mentioned of how to changed and get rid of that inferiority complex. I did follow the advises and it took me many years to prove myself. It was a long journey but worthy.

I am not trying to tell how good I am. It is just to dispatch an idea that we may be able to change ourselves if we embrace the idea changes are possible. Be opened and leave the security umbrella, but never forget the root because it keeps us grounded.

No comments :