Saturday, June 21, 2014

Guarding one heart

I have a successful and an ideal life, one of my friend mentioned one day. Alas, that is far from true. The truth is I might have a contented life. Anyway, that is not the point that I want to share, which is my view of myself.t

I do have friend and they are dear to my heart. At time, I will go at length to fulfill their wishes. It is easy for me to do those things because of the friendship labelled. However,  when it comes to one level up, I do not have the heart. I keep my heart closes to the chest chamber and guarded it in fierce.

It may comes from the fact that trusting is an issue when it has something to do with my heart. I know I can be easily fooled,  which is why I opt not to trust so easily in the matter of heart. Well, I might miss a lot because of that, but I can't see other options. Deep down I want to love and be loved. Maybe some other time where the life is less complicated.


No comments :