Tuesday, June 24, 2014

We don't have all the answers

I love science because it is an answer to me. Behavioral study divides human nature into a few types. Mine is the one who are born with a lot of curiosity. I choose to be a scientist since it helps me satisfying the curiosity. The scientist, professionally, conducting research in order to answer certain question which is known as a hypothesis. They are trying to prove it wrong. Anyway, if I could, I would like to be a policewoman, a spy or there are a lot more other professions which garnered answers based on inquisitiveness, but I guess a scientist is a cool one. 

But as much as we try, I don't think science can provide answers to everything. There are many moments in life where we just do not know the answer and have to live with it. Or we just don't know. This is where the divine one plays a role. One of the recent examples is MH370. Whatever the speculation or conspiracy theories, there are, we can't come to any conclusion. Many books will come up. Many movies will be made. Many stories will creep in. However, it will remain a mystery until one fine day, the One decides to show us who is with the real power. 

After it went missing, the first thing that came up in  my mind was that the world has never been smaller. It was us who thought so. In reality, globalization has never made this small world. We, the human race, think we have kept the planet earth in between our two fingers. This has never really happened. With all the technologies that we have to destroy the earth, "nuclear weapon", we still can't find this tiny piece of the airplane. What a technology we have! 

At the end, human remains the small creature in this big universe. As much as I want to know everything, I still know nothing.

No comments :