Thursday, June 26, 2014

I missed you already

A friend who is also a colleague and probably more like a big sister is going to move to Kuantan in the end of July, which means that she will be leaving USM as well. She is leaving a big hole in my life in PPSG and in Kelantan, and need a lot of courage to fill it up.

As I was from Kedah with no relative in Kota Bharu, she was the first friend who I met when I started working in PPSG. And she was the one who introduced me to Ina, my best friend. During this 12 years, many things had happened. We are friends, we quarrelled, we make up. She went for her PhD. I went for mine. She came back before I came back. We did what friend does and it is now coming to the other end of our friendship. It is not the end, end. The end here means that we are not going to see each other as much as we wish because Kuantan and Kota Bharu is like 6 hours drive.

The pain is like a gentle stroke of a pin into my heart. I don't know where to point the pain is, but I know my heart is crying.

No comments :