Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ramadhan in Malaysia

Ramadhan is here. Tomorrow is the day when all Muslim start fasting. Non-muslim may assumed that this fasting is a difficult task to be performed. Nevertheless, it is not.

In Malaysia, it is like a month of festival ending with an eid. You may find food sold at a stall only during this month. And that too at special 'pasar ramadhan', a place like like market but open early to sell food for breaking fast. Hotels will come out with special buffet offer just for breaking fast. In Kelantan, this is the time where we can find many variety of colek. I will upload a picture of colek if I manage to have one.

But then again, I am not able to go back to my hometown to breaking fast with my mother. All due to the Phase 1 Professional Exam which starts tomorrow. I know she must be sad to be alone. I am sorry but I wish I could make it up soon. I planning to go home for few days to spend some quality time with her.

Lastly, i wish Happy Ramadhan to all Muslims. This is another chances to do good deeds.

2 comments :

Al-Manar said...

Why not bring your mum to stay with you during the last week od Ramadhan and return home together for Hari Raya. It is not easy but you can make. Promise something she likes!

Lama tak singgah. Dah lupa?

naba the mutant said...

Good suggestion Pakcik!

Ingat...cuma kadang-kadang manusia ini menjadi terbawa-bawa dengan kehidupan....