Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fish or fishy?

O` how I love eating fish! There are always something fishy about fish. It can be the smell or the taste but either way, I just mad about fish.

I kept fishes in the aquarium. Love it very much till one day, she (I think it was a female fish) left me. She just died on me. Probably because I was so busy and had no time to keep her living space clean. Either way, I was to blame because most people adore fish, especially when the fish die. The other fishes that I kept in Malaysia, I just had to give them up because I would be living for Japan. They too left me for good though my friend gave her full attention on keeping them healthy. Ah! They died on me and made me the bad one.

English literature has a thing for fish. I don’t know reason of fish being called selfish. But, selfish is not about the English because we can find selfish people regardless the background or races. It was just that I think sometimes it is better being selfish than being sold fish (pun intended).

Japanese also has a thing for fish. Most of their meals preparation consisted of fish origin such as soup for udon, it is make from dry fish flakes. And sushi, we may find many types of fishes used for sushi. And sashimi, the raw fish dishes. The lists are endless.

Anyhow, fish is a source of protein for human. Never forget to eat fish once awhile. It is a source of protein for tissue which is important for cell regeneration (like fish, cell will also die) and it will keep your face glowing. New cells will also help in keeping your heart and brain young and healthy especially if the fish is high with omega-3 fatty acids. Happy eating!


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

patut la kak na makin 'glow ' ja masa balik hari tu...ada banyak cell baru..ikan oh ikan-ipanz

naba the mutant said...

dan juga resepi2 tambahan. kena email kalau nak tau la. jgn lupa duit pengeras....hahaha!