Monday, February 2, 2009

A night in cafe for coffee

I love coffee, since the young age. In my family, coffee was drink as much as tea and young children are not prohibited to have one. Yes, I knew a few families who wish that their children should not drink coffee.

Thus, having any chances to have coffee, under any reasons would have me weak in my knee. In Kota Bharu, I think most people is familiar with White House. The coffee is good, as good as the 'roti sekaya' and 'telur setengah masak'. I would go there even it means that I have to wake up early in the weekend morning or at night. But sometimes, the place was full with people waiting for their turn and I will go to McD instead if I haven't have the heart to wait any longer, just around the corner by the way.

Here in Tokushima, I think I got used to Doutor and Tully's. I love the salmon & shrimp (sake and ebi) sandwich in Doutor to go with just the ice coffee. And at Tully's, the cookies is just nice with the plain coffee. I rarely will used milk in my coffee as it will camouflage the real taste.

Anyhow, a lonely weekend night with a friend in a cafe having coffee is just a perfect idea to begin the coming week. It is a great start!

No comments :