Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mirror for Sleeping Beauty

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the prettiest of all?" That is a calling which is familiar to almost half the population in the world. A stepmother of Sleeping Beauty who happened to be a dark witch and was obsessed with her own beauty. Every now and then she would asked her magic mirror the question, just to make sure that she was the prettiest one in the kingdom.

As an ordinary people, I used mirror to take a look at myself when I wanted to apply something on the face. Sometimes, I just trust myself and forget all about the mirror. I am very simple when come to appearance, physically. But most of us will take a good care of themselves very much. I adore such kind of human as they really will look good outside.

However, mirror can only reflected our physical appearance. Never take it lightly though because a person who are not able to accept themselves in the mirror is believe to have a very low esteem, physiologically. Having to point that out, we are actually can never see our deeper side. The inner beauty rely on the conciseness of the person. No amount of make-up or skin care products could clean and shines an inner beauty.

It still puzzles me if a person could live a life with so much hatred and so many guilds inside. Personally, it will easily break me apart emotionally and physically. I hate to hate other people and I hate to show my anger. It was almost 20 years ago that I decided I would buried my anger for good though it rises once awhile. And other people will take it as a sign of my weakness. Some of them will just think that I am easily cornered and will quickly try to take me out. The fact is never let any small and smiley character fools us. That is one of the reasons we shall always respect other people.

Respecting other people and other people privacy are one of ways in making friends. Having one thousand friends is not enough if we create an enemy. Making jokes about other persons are fine if the person approves but it shall be carried out with dignity. One of the other points to remember is not in front of new companions. Jokes about ourselves if we really wanted to be a joker of the party or at least make a funny remark about something that every one can laugh off. Laugh your heart off but not by embarrassing other people.

Maturity never really comes as a package as we ages. It is one that shows the truth about oneself. The simple illustration is about winning. Being a winner is a good feeling better than being a loser as quoted by Kate Winsley when she got the Oscar for best actress last week. However, life is never fair and accepting that we are not the winner gracefully is sign of maturity, especially during an argument with your friends or acquaintances.

Many more things can be talk about having inner beauty. However, the main thing is to live truly. Only us can say that we are true or not. If you borrow some money, pay. If you said something about whomever you considered friends, repent. If you want other person to respect you, show some respect. If you want people to love you, love them. Life comes in circle. It is really like boomerang. If it is not today, maybe tomorrow or probably someday. Cheers to the life!

No comments :