Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spring is just around the corner

I love spring. This year I will go back to Malaysia for a holiday next month. And will probably stop blogging while enjoying myself being around the love ones.

Today is holiday in Japan. Japan do have many holidays. It's a personal choice of either the person wanted to take a leave or still attending the office. I choose to stay home today and enjoyed the hot sun with wind breezing through the open sliding doors. The technology allowed me to listen to the "bickering" of radio DJs of Malaysia Hot FM. I just love the laughter, the languages and the songs. But not to forget the sound of my washing machine joined in making the house like full with peoples.

And the day is so good that I decided to finally rearranged my kitchen. It was halfway finished but I then felt like going to buy somethings in the 100yen shop 10 minutes from my house (by bicycle) to complete the arrangement. While waiting and deciding, if I really need to go, I am now blogging.

This is not procrastination but lack of motivation? Or it could be I am easily diverted from the original objective? I am going now but I have to pray first and then I will go after seeing if the bright sun still there or will it rain today? Got to go anyway.

No comments :