Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another round

I was back in Japan last Tuesday, reached Tokushima city at 12pm by limousine bus from Kansai Airport. The weather was still chilling. It was like coming straight from summer into winter. I am back for another journey to complete the mission. This time around, I am with a lot more inner strength that I gathered from all the love ones that I left in Malaysia.

I missed my two little nieces, Irdina and Auni. Their twinkling black eyes that stared straight into my heart make it bleed when I had to get into the car for Penang Airport. It was quite sometimes that I haven't felt this kind of love. It was the unconditional love. Kids, souls of the heaven.

And I can now felt the need to finish the study as fast as I want to be with my beloved mother. Sure, she will always say alright for all my intention but I really need to be with her. I love you mother, always. Family and friends, the supports make me strong. And Ila, I'll be waiting for you when you arrive in Japan. Irashaimase. "(*_*)

No comments :